Italian aesthetics and British engines have been the hallmarks of Aston Martin’s creations for the last 70 years. A real example is the above DB2 / 4 of 1954, as it is one of the two bearing the signature of the historic coachbuilder Bertone. Its first owner was Edith Field, a car aficionado and member of the San Francisco Opera, who acquired it through British Motor Car Distributors. A year later it would take third place in the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. After spending some time in the garage of various owners in Europe and being fully restored by a British collector in 2006, it recently returned to America for a private collection. It is in excellent condition and includes a suitable tool kit, accompanied by many documents proving its rarity.