Skiing is considered the most popular winter sport and not unfair. If you have not tried it yet, the following 5 reasons will convince you for sure.
- Skiing is one of the few exercises that exercise the whole body at the same time. The same applies to the beginners of the sport, since in your quest to balance the snowshoes and maintain the right posture you exercise all the muscles, arms, legs, abdomen and trunk.
- Regardless of the level and the way of practicing, skiing is considered to be one of the most intense exercises. A good skier can burn up to 1,000 calories per hour, so you understand how much it helps in slimming and reducing fat.
- Skiing improves the functioning of the heart and lungs due to the intense effort and energy the athlete spends to meet the demands of the sport.
- It helps to increase the body’s balance.
- Skiing, like any other intense sport, increases the secretion of endorphins, ie hormones that activate the metabolism and improve mood.
Mostly, those who ski enjoy the nature and the speed.
Beloved ski resort for MANCODE is Cortina d’Ampezzo.
We prefer not colorful clothes and boots.